RE: I really need to know this.....

Carl, thank you very much for your help!

To All:

I'm new to GTK+. I just found out in GTK web site that to make dialogbox,
there's no concept of resource
like in WIndows where you set the position of controls in a dialog; with
GTK, controls on a dialog are
arranged by code(vbox, hbox, etc.) automatically.

This is a totally new philosophy to me. Aside from the pro/cons of this
approach,
I'd like to know: in GTK, is there a way to set the position of a control at
will,
for example, if I want a button to be at absolute position (x=100,y=34),
does GTK allow me to do so?

Thanks a lot in advance! I really need to know this.

Best regards to all!

Richard