found one warning

As a follow up to my previous message, I *did* find where one of my
warning messages was being generated. It's on this line:

gtk_widget_add_accelerator (company_checkbutton, "toggled", accel_group,
                              GDK_c, GDK_MOD1_MASK,
                              GTK_ACCEL_VISIBLE);

As soon as that line is executed, I get the following warning message:

(dispatcher:2906): Gtk-WARNING **: gtkwidget.c:2653: widget
`GtkCheckButton' has no activatable signal "toggled" without arguments

The question still remains as to *why* I get this message. I've set up a
"toggled" signal for that checkbutton and attached a handler to it
(on_button_name_toggled) so I'm not sure why I get this message.

I've set up regular buttons with key accelerators with "clicked" signals
and do not get any warnings like this.

Any ideas/help is appreciated.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine