Re: Rendering GdkRGB to a 1-bpp pixmap (display)

Nevermind, I think I figured out how to do it.  The question now is,
does fixing this in GdkRGB have any effect on gdk-pixbuf?  What about
pixmaps and their masks?  (Obviously we can only have a 1-bpp pixmap.)
Seems to me most icons and graphics in gnome were inverted when I tried
to run gnome on 1-bpp.  In how many places do I have to fix the colormap
problem?  I will obviously browse the source code myself and do some
experimentation.

Michcael