From: Michal 'Gleba' Ziemski
To: Joaquin Henriquez Alzola (REE); gtk-list gnome org
Sent: 1/28/03 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Compoilation error

Your linker is not able to find the requirded GTK libs.

Run gtk-config --libs --cflags and check if the paths are correct
(I belive gtk-config is a wrapper to pkg-config for GTK??)
If not you'll have to edit your .pc files (most probably they are
in /usr/lib-pkg-config)

If this seems fine, check your library paths (/etc/ld.so.config - or sth
like that
don't remember for sure right now) and add your gtk lib path if
required.

run ldconfig -v and check if the gtk libs are listed

I hope one of these would let you find a solution.