Re: Hunting a specific signal... (Map event?)

Hi people, thanks for the help. I think the signal I was looking
for was: "size-allocate". When the widget catches this signal
it appears to have finialised its size (I thought maybe "realize"
would work, but it didn't seem to...)

The "expose-event" also worked, but it happens every time the
widget get's exposed... on the other hand "size-allocate" happens
when ever the widget gets resized, so its not much better, but
it's probably the better choice I guess.

ciao!
Doug.