Re: Hunting a specific signal... (Map event?)

Hi, configure tells you about the size of the drawing area you will paint
to, and expose tells you which bits of the drawing area need repainting.
These are the two I use for my imagedisplay widget anyway :)

John

Douglas Ian Linder wrote:
> What I want is the signal to be generated after a widget has been
> displayed and thus has had it's initial size realised. I've tried
> the map-event, but that turns up too soon.

Current Exhibition:

T I T I A N

Until 18 May 2003

Advance Booking Recommended