Documentation on the gtk.org website is not correctly named

Hi,

again, I find myself asking the appropriate person to correctly name the
documentation on the gtk.org website, if this is gtk 2.2 docs, then the
filenames should reflect that, at the moment I'm unsure WHAT I'm
downloading, I assume they are 2.2 docs, incorrectly named as 2.0, could
someone get a grip on this situation please, not very professional.

--
kosh <evil_kosh_uk yahoo co uk>