gtk on ms windows; adding vietnamese input method

Hi,

I've just tried gtk-demo.exe on windows. I would like to ask some
questions about gtk on windows:
* How can gtk find out the configuration files, loader modules, im
modules ...?
* How do an internationalized application (like gtk-demo) run in
windows? In Linux, we set LANG. How about Windows?
* Is there any different behaviors between the Linux version and the
Windows versions? (I ask this because i think Windows is quite
different from Linux, and i wonder if these differences affect gtk)

I also would like to suggest creating a setup program for gtk, which
contains all necessary dlls, and automatically installs all of them
appropriately.

BTW, how about the maintaining policy of gtk? i would like to add
another Vietnamese Input Method module to gtk. Will it be approved or
rejected?
--
Bi Cờ Lao