Question about embedding hyperlinks in Pango Text Attribute Markup

I'd like to be able to embed hyperlinks in a GtkDialog.  Ideally, I'd like
the links to be embedded within the text of a GtkLabel.  So I'm wondering:
does the Pango Text Attribute Markup language supports hyperlinks, and can
GtkLabel interpret this appropriately (hopefully by launching the user's
favourite web browser)?  I can't see it in the docs of my current version of
Pango (1.0.3)

Dave Malcolm