Re: Pango 'feature'...

>Hi all,
>
>I am using Pango to have some 'fixed width' fonts. And it works just fine
>with, for example, 'Monotype 10'.
>
>The problem is that when I 'bold' this font, it changes the width of the
>font (thus rendering all this fixed stuff irrelevant).
>
>So does anyone knows how to do what I want without having to define my own

what you want seems a bit confused. it sounds as if you want 2 fonts,
1 being a bold version of the other, but both having identical font
metrics. i have never seen any such font pairs. the very definition of
"embolden" is close to almost requiring a change in the font
metrics. perhaps i misunderstood what you want to do ...

--p