Pango 'feature'...

Hi all,

I am using Pango to have some 'fixed width' fonts. And it works just fine
with, for example, 'Monotype 10'.

The problem is that when I 'bold' this font, it changes the width of the
font (thus rendering all this fixed stuff irrelevant).

So does anyone knows how to do what I want without having to define my own
font 'translations' between Pango font names and X11 fonts (as with GTK 1.X,
I was able to do that just fine using direct X11 font descriptions).

          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/