Re: New Text Editing Widget

Hi all!
Well, then i dont know a way to do this, and i never
have worked with gnomecanvas, so, i dont know the
features of this.
I just can think in do this by use of events together
with gtk_list_*.

Good luck,
Adriano Bonat

 --- "Maxim A. Telegin" <maximtel ibpm pushchino ru>
escreveu: > Hi all!

> Yes, but I think about additional features in this
> widget. It must to
> have some graphic (see screenshot of prototype).
> Mayby it will be better
> to work with gnomecanvas? It has a nice
> functionality.
>
> > Hi all,
> > i understand your question, i thing that´s
> possible to
> > do a logic with gtkiter, or with other generated
> event
> > when select the text.
> >

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=vidget.jpg

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/