Re: Getting a nultiple selection from a CList

Jean:

Thanks for the information.

Now I have one more question related to this.  I have activated
GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE on the CList in question.  However, when I try to
actually do a multiple selection (mouse + shift or ctrl), nothing
happens.  Is this behavior not built in?  If not, then how can I create
it???  Thanks.

Neil