Re: Getting a nultiple selection from a CList

Hello Neil,

Here is how I'm doing it (I have a Selection Extended CList)

 GList       *pxGList    = NULL;
 gint32       iColumn;

 pxGList = GTK_CLIST(lstTemplate)->selection;

 pxGList      = g_list_first(pxGList);
 while (pxGList != NULL)
 {
  gtk_clist_set_text(GTK_CLIST(lstTemplate), GPOINTER_TO_INT(pxGList->data),
iColumn, "Hello");

  pxGList = g_list_next(pxGList);
 }

Best regards,