From: "Neil Hodge" <nhodge1 yahoo com>
To: "Jean-Christophe Berthon" <jberthon capgemini fr>
Cc: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: Getting a nultiple selection from a CList

Jean:

Thanks for the information.

Now I have one more question related to this.  I have activated
GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE on the CList in question.  However, when I try to
actually do a multiple selection (mouse + shift or ctrl), nothing
happens.  Is this behavior not built in?  If not, then how can I create
it???  Thanks.

Neil

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 02:30, Jean-Christophe Berthon wrote:
> Hello Neil,
>
> Here is how I'm doing it (I have a Selection Extended CList)
>
>  GList       *pxGList    = NULL;
>  gint32       iColumn;
>

>  pxGList = GTK_CLIST(lstTemplate)->selection;
>
>  pxGList      = g_list_first(pxGList);
>  while (pxGList != NULL)
>  {
>   gtk_clist_set_text(GTK_CLIST(lstTemplate),
GPOINTER_TO_INT(pxGList->data),