Re: How do online html docs in GTK+? in /portable/ way possible too?

David

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Netscape sounds interesting.... do you
know how to do this?... does this mean "fork" and "exec"
system calls? I don't suppose it is possible to do this with PThreads is it?

Your first idea sounds like the easiest (unless Netscape spawning is easy.)
since all you have to do is make a window and painfully put
text in it with gtk_labels!?!? Is that the way to do your #1?

Chris