Oh, I am Sorry. (Re: How to change a cursor style in GtkTextView? )

Hello, Olexiy

    I am sorry I had not express myself very well. I mean the blinking cursor
of TextView, not the cursor of a mouse. In fact, I feel the bar-cursor in
TextView is two thin, and I want to make it red color to attract my
attention. So it must can change the height together with font size, can't be
a picture. You know, in xemacs options menu, you can change the blinking
cursor style.
    Sorry for that.
    And can give me some suggustions about changing the style of a blinking
cursor?
    Thanks.
    mili