Re: Oh, I am Sorry. (Re: How to change a cursor style in GtkTextView? )

mili wrote:

Hello, Olexiy

I am sorry I had not express myself very well. I mean the blinking cursor of TextView, not the cursor of a mouse. In fact, I feel the bar-cursor in TextView is two thin, and I want to make it red color to attract my attention. So it must can change the height together with font size, can't be a picture. You know, in xemacs options menu, you can change the blinking cursor style.
   Sorry for that.
And can give me some suggustions about changing the style of a blinking cursor?
   Thanks.
   mili

Hello,
There're 3 GtkWidget properties: "cursor-color", "secondary-cursor-color", "cursor-aspect-ratio".
<from gtkwidget.c>:

"cursor-color" == "Color with wich to draw insertion cursor"
"secondary-cursor-color" == "Color with wich to draw the secondary insertion cursor when editing mixed RTL and LTR text"
"cursor-aspect-ratio" == "Aspect ratio with wich to draw insertion cursor"

Look in the sources - its not documented.

Olexiy