RE: 2 (simple?) questions

Krzysztof,

you want to use something with *freeze*, do things in memory and then *thaw*
your widget/application. I have used such things like gtk_text_freeze[thaw] or
with clists... A complete list of these functions should be in the
gtkwidget.h (the reply posted earlier).

For the second one I have no idea.

  Regards,

      Martin