Re: 2 (simple?) questions

Krzysztof Magrel wrote:
>>>2. How can I change active widget? Tab key only can change coursor
>>>position
>>>to the next widget. I want to change active widget from
>>
>>source level. (It
>>
>>>depends what user of program will do). I know that it is
>>
>>not possible for
>>
>>>some widgets (ie.labels, etc).
>>

> I use gtk-1.2. I tried to find, but niether gtk_widget_grab_focus or
> gtk_widget_activate doesnt work for me :(
> And for 1st question i have no Idea :_(

Hi, gtk_widget_grab_focus() works for me, what problem were you having
with it?

There are a bunch of freeze/thaw functions in gtk+-1.2, but they don't
work very well and have all been removed for gtk2 (I think). gtk2 is
much more sensible about painting the screen and you don't need this trick.

John

Fabric of Vision
Dress and Drapery in Painting

19 June - 8 September 2002