Re: drop and drag context menu class

I've been wondering if this idea was
a) not of interest at all to folks
b) interesting but not interesting enough or useful enough for folks to
want it in the main GTK2 codebase
c) Only really of interest if/when I iron out all bugs and document it.

I ask because I think many apps would provide context drop menus if it
wasn't much of a coding burden to do so. I also ask so that I know if
its option (b || c) I can tailor my use of the gtk-list in the future.