Re: drop and drag context menu class

I might just hack a version based very closely on the testdnd.c example.
The problem I was having was trying to take a drop event and generate my
own new drop event adding the widget* as the last arg so that the drop
handler could tell which menuitem was selected from the popup. I was/am
having trouble getting popup drops to menuitems, so I'll probably just
hack something like testdnd.c directly into my codebase and move on.

(until I figure out the dnd issue in the below mentioned code).