Re: Problem with setting background for GtkViewport

Hi,

Luis Oliveira <luismbo netcabo pt> writes:

>   style "my_window"
>   {
>      bg_pixmap[NORMAL] = "background.xpm"
>   }
>
>   widget "main_window" style "my_window"
[...]
> Also, I see that this method tiles the background image, is it possible
> to scale it instead?

AFAIK the only sane way to get the background image scaled is to use a
theme-engine, in particular the pixmap theme engine. It allows you not
only to scale the whole image but also to keep the image corners (or
borders) unscaled.

Salut, Sven