Re: GtkPreview changed behaviour

Hi,

<snip>
>> supposed to return a value (will look that up this evening) I can imagine
>> that the other callback function is never called.
>
>sure, all event callbacks have a gboolean return value (they used to
>have in 1.2 too) and the signal emission is stopped after the first
>signal handler returns TRUE indicating that it has handled the
>event. I was assuming you read

Read??????? I'm a software developer. I don't read manuals, I write code :)

> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-changes-2-0.html

But seriously though, I actually have read that doc, but I probably overlooked
that section or didn't think it was applicable.

Now if I only can find out why my plugin starts with the size of a stamp and
GTK is complaining about a negative size of -9 for some widget I use......

Thanks,

Maurits