Re: GtkPreview changed behaviour

Hi,

maurits rijk philips com writes:

> Now if I only can find out why my plugin starts with the size of a stamp
> and
> GTK is complaining about a negative size of -9 for some widget I use......

perhaps removing this (braindead) code in dialog creation could help:

 gtk_widget_set_size_request(dlg, 0, 0);
 gtk_widget_realize(dlg);

not sure what you had in mind here, but you should avoid fiddling with
size requests whereever possible. Realizing widgets manually is also
considered bad style and can cause weird behaviour.

Salut, Sven