Re: GtkPreview changed behaviour

Hi Sven,

>perhaps removing this (braindead) code in dialog creation could help:
>
> gtk_widget_set_size_request(dlg, 0, 0);
> gtk_widget_realize(dlg);
>
>not sure what you had in mind here, but you should avoid fiddling with
>size requests whereever possible. Realizing widgets manually is also

I haven't the slightest idea why that code was in there. Probably copied
from some other code a long time ago (back in '98) when I started coding
this plugin. Anyhow, the good news is that after removal of this code the
whole thing seems to work again. I will try to make a patch for GIMP 1.3.6
or 1.3.7.

Thanks for your great help,

Maurits