Re: C++ wrapper users please read!

>I have tried gtk--. This seems to be thought of as the standard c++
>binding for gtk+. I cant tell if it is the best since it is the only one
>I've tried. The drawback is that it is difficult to install from source,
>so you have to get the binary packages. At least I havn't been able to
>install from source on any of the machines I've tried it on.
>I think it is easy to use, easier than gkt+.

puzzling. i've never seen any mail from anyone on the gtkmm mailing
list who had problems with "./configure && make && make install". what
problems did you have?

installing binary copies of C++ libraries is always a dubious
decision. C++ libraries are incompatible with an application if they
were compiled by different compilers and/or against different versions
of libraries that included lots of inline code.

--p