Re: C++ wrapper users please read!

I have tried gtk--. This seems to be thought of as the standard c++
binding for gtk+. I cant tell if it is the best since it is the only one
I've tried. The drawback is that it is difficult to install from source,
so you have to get the binary packages. At least I havn't been able to
install from source on any of the machines I've tried it on.
I think it is easy to use, easier than gkt+.

Good luck
.David