Re: C++ wrapper users please read!

configure complaines about sigc++ not being sane. If I disable the sigc++
test under configuration, gtk-- compiles, but the linker does not link
against the sigc++ library. I tried both the version of sigc++ that comes
with redhat 7.2 and the latest version that I compiled up
myself (configured with ./configure --prefix=/usr).

When I downloaded binaries (rpm packages) however it worked
perfectly (with the standard compiler for that system gcc version 2.9-somthing
Maybe i have made something wrong, but I usually do not have troubles
compiling things, and I've tried this resently on two different systems
(SunOs and RH7.2).

.David