Re: HScale vs. VScale vs. Scale w/ "orientation"

Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net> writes:
> Now we're talking about the scales anyway.
>
> Will it have support for multiple sliders (like my example widget I had
> some time ago)? And will the code be more understandable? :-)

Well, I wrote the new code, and I understand it far, far better than
the old code. What this implies about how well others will understand
it, I'm not sure. ;-) I think it's probably a good bit better. The old
code was just insanity.

I remember you trying to write a multiple-slider widget, but I don't
remember what it looked like or what it was for. Did you have a
screenshot?

It's probably a bit late in the game for new features though, so it
might be a GTK 2.2 thing.

Havoc