Re: What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Neil Hodgson" <nhodgson bigpond net au>
- Cc: "Skip Montanaro" <skip pobox com>, <gtk-list gnome org>, <pygtk daa com au>
- Subject: Re: What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...
- Date: 24 May 2001 12:21:09 -0400
"Neil Hodgson" <nhodgson bigpond net au> writes:
> Not only is it Broken On Purpose but some Tk users insist it is the Right
> Thing To Do, to the extent that they want this behaviour added to Scintilla,
> my text widget. So if you do fix it, you should probably make the fix
Do they have a decent rationale for the behavior? If so I'm happy to
declare it a feature. ;-)
Skip I'm thinking this morning that one hard thing about the change is
that the TextView always has to _display_ a single line, so you have
somewhere to put the cursor, even if there are no lines. I think the
display code pukes all over the place when you have zero lines.
] [Thread Prev