Re: What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...

Havoc Pennington:
> <skip pobox com> writes:
> > (well, the TextBuffer object is broken
> > IMHO and always contains at least a carriage return)
>
> This is a Broken On Purpose - even documented to work the way it does,
> IIRC. I agree it's broken, I've known about it for half a year, Tk is
> broken in the same way - and it's just really hard to fix, and so we
> are declaring the bug a feature. I can't really justify spending a
> week on changing this behavior. :-(

   Not only is it Broken On Purpose but some Tk users insist it is the Right
Thing To Do, to the extent that they want this behaviour added to Scintilla,
my text widget. So if you do fix it, you should probably make the fix
conditional.

   Neil