Re: Window destroy = program crash? (aside)

So I just took out my gtk_widget_destroy() of the dialog window when
"ok" is pressed.

Things seem to work fine until I actually hit "cancel" which deletes the
window.  Then the malloc hooks kick in.  I get an additional message of
an invalid pointer to free() when setting MALLOC_CHECK_=3.  But this
free() is happening as a result of gtk_widget_destroy().

So I'm happier with my new debug error checking, but my little app. is
still unhappy.  :-(

But this list still rocks!

DT
--
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.virginia.edu/music/vccm.html