Re: [pygtk] everything's black...
- From: Skip Montanaro <skip pobox com>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: <pygtk daa com au>, <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [pygtk] everything's black...
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 05:12:21 -0500
James> I have no idea what would cause this. I don't see that error
James> message (the program runs as expected).
James> if you haven'y already tried it, maybe doing "make clean ; make"
James> for at least gtk+ may help.
Thanks, I'm in the process of doing that now.
] [Thread Prev