Re: question about double using a thread

> extern don't reserv memory, it only state the variable exists in som
> *other*
> module. As You pass the linking stage it actuly *do* exist somwhere!
>
> If you use C-linking, the linking is *not* typesafe so the pipe You link
> to might be somthing compleetly different than a FILE.
>
> Seems likly Your problem is namespace polution. Try name Your FILE
> variable somthing else than pipe (this is the reason global variabels
> is a BAD THING(tm)).

You were right, I think. It now runs nice. Next problem is that after
my_new_pipe = popen(command->str,"w");, for some reason, the application
under command->str stops (it gives an error and quits). Probably a minor
mistake or something in the program, I'll find out, the data under
my_new_pipe is not NULL so I guess it´s okay. Thanks for all your help.

Ronald