Re: question about double using a thread

On 2001.01.16 21:04:21 +0100 Timothy M. Shead wrote:
> Ronald Bultje wrote:
>
> > I have tried it yesterday.... The application dumps core directly at
> > startup, I probably am doing something wrong. What? By the way, it
> compiles
> > fine....
> > The code below here is made from pieces of info I found on websites, so
> > there might be a basic mistake in it.... I am just learning c++, am not
> > that experienced yet....
> > The piece of code that applies to this pipe is below:
>
> You need to find out where it's failing - either run the program through
> gdb, or add some printf() statements to see what's going wrong.
>
> Tim

It fails at the call gtk_main();
Here are the last lines of my main(argc,argv[])-function:
[.....]
gtk_widget_show (window);
gtk_main ();
return(0);
}

it crashes at gtk_main(); I guess it is outside my scope to know what in my
app could interfere with gtk_main..... Thing is that I see a window coming
up but it crashes immediately (logical - gtk_widget_show(window) is
completed and directly after that, in gtk_main, it crashes....)
Anyone?

Thanks a lot already!
Ronald Bultje