BUG in Autoconf

Hello

Please help me.
I can't build recent GLIB/GTK+.
Please let me know where I can read about installation's
instructions for PKGCONFIG, GLIB, PANGO, GTK+. I've
read INSTALL, README files but this isn't help me to build.
No problem with version 1.2. Tarball from PANGO site also
installed successfully.

Using Slackware 7.0 Autoconf 2.13

The error is the following:

- Try to configure PANGO
  $ ./autogen.sh
  I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
  to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command
line.
  automake: configure.in: installing `./install-sh'
  automake: configure.in: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
  automake: configure.in: installing `./missing'
  configure.in: 15: required file `./ltconfig' not found
  automake: Makefile.am: installing `./INSTALL'
  autoconf: Undefined macros:
  ***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_DISABLE_FAST_INSTALL
  ./configure: line 4331: syntax error: unexpected end of file

  Now type 'make' to compile Pango.
  $

Before  that I've configure, install, build GLIB successfully.

_Any_ help will be appreciated.

--
Vladimir Zolotych                         gsmith eurocom od ua