Re: BUG in Autoconf

Nothing on my system references 'AC_DISABLE_FAST_INSTALL' at all.

As a guess, perhaps you hvae some snapshot version of automake or libtool that
wants a corresponding snapshot of autoconf.

You might want to try grepping for that symbol in /usr/share/automake
/usr/share/autoconf and see if/where it turns up.

Regards,
                                        Owen