clist performance.

Hi,

when I have a large number of entries (> 10,000) in a clist widget and
do a "select all", performance really goes down the drain, it takes
literally minutes to complete for 1e5 entries. I'm using multiple
selection mode, see attached demo program. Can I do anything to avoid
the performance hit?

Best regards,
-- Christian.
                   International Computer Science Institute, ACIRI Group
                                               mailto:kreibich aciri org