icon tray? / sawfish

hi,
I'm running sawfish alone on my desktop
via mostly plain vanila .xinitrc/'xinit', I'm almost satisfied with
what I've got, but with this configuration,
if I minimize any window it would practically
'disappear'... what is the advised way to prevent
this? I'm thinking about installing some separate
program to create a graphical representation of
these iconified windows (something like an icon-tray prog.),
or if there's a way, to modify sawfish's setting to
somehow showup these iconified windows. - any advice please?
thank you,
-kenji