Re: icon tray? / sawfish

Hi Vlad,

 >  Why don't run panel without gnome? It will work fine (I was running a panel
 > alone for 1 year). It could be tricky to run panel alone with sawfish (the
 > order of starting sawfish and panel is important, and AFAIR one of them
 > should be restarted after other was started since both of them look for each
 > other).

Thanks! it's just what I've wanted. seems so far fine
at my place too.

 >  But all questions are better asked on sawfish eazel com I think.

...probably yes (not sure).

actually, if there was any other alternative which does a more compact
graphical representation on the screen (like the old twm used to do),
I'm still interested in it (or customize panel?), but for now 'panel' is
doing more than fine for me.

thanks again!
-kenji