Re: clist performance.

I don't think you can do anything about this.  I just browsed through the
gtkclist code and the select_all function just goes down the list and emits a
"select-row" signal for each row.  The select_row function, in turn, performs
a g_list_nth() search through the row list to find the selected row, so it's
going to be slow for large numbers of rows.

You might gain a little performance by freezing the clist before doing the
select_all and thawing afterwards, but it's probably not going to help much if
you're trying to select 100,000 rows.

-Josh