Re: icon tray? / sawfish

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 kkonaka softalia com wrote:

 Hi,

 Why don't run panel without gnome? It will work fine (I was running a panel
alone for 1 year). It could be tricky to run panel alone with sawfish (the
order of starting sawfish and panel is important, and AFAIR one of them
should be restarted after other was started since both of them look for each
other).

 But all questions are better asked on sawfish eazel com I think.