Re: GTK program testing

07/08/01 22:14:11, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

>There's a thing Tim hacked up called "gerd" the might be
>interesting. I'm not sure of an URL, you might try google.

Thanks for the pointer... found it OK.  Very interesting (and
clever -- it runs on any GTK program without requiring
modification in any way).  Looks like it could be useful for
creating demos.  One slight glitch I found was that the
playback seems to get stuck whenever a modal window is
entered.

Glenn