Re: GTK program testing

    Havoc> There's a thing Tim hacked up called "gerd" the might be
    Havoc> interesting. I'm not sure of an URL, you might try google.

I managed to get gerd running under gtk+ 1.3.x a couple months ago.  I
completely ignored the automake/autoconf/libtool/... stuff and just wrote a
Makefile for my own use, but I did manage to get the C code modified to be
somewhat workable.  I believe I sent a diff to Tim.  If anyone would like a
copy I can dredge it up or recreate it.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
http://www.mojam.com/