Re: Event not passing to Notebook when Label has Eventbox

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 02:15:38PM +0100, John Cupitt wrote :
> The fix is to set the state of the eventbox yourself when you switch
> pages. In my app, I have something like this:
>
>         if( page->ontop )
>                 gtk_widget_set_state( GTK_WIDGET( pageview->tab ),
>                         GTK_STATE_NORMAL );
>         else
>                 gtk_widget_set_state( GTK_WIDGET( pageview->tab ),
>                         GTK_STATE_ACTIVE );

	Are you doing this in a loop on all pages in a notebook ?
Or do you have set handler if a page gets shown or hidden ?

Because in my application I only know it when to draw page, but I
can't do anything if the user switches away from it.

ty,
	Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         mfischer josefine ben tuwien ac at