Re: Maximize a window?
- From: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
- To: Chris Wareham <chris wareham catchword com>
- Cc: Gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>, Ottavio Campana <bott iol it>
- Subject: Re: Maximize a window?
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:24:07 +0500 (SAMST)
On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Chris Wareham wrote:
> Ottavio Campana wrote:
> > How can I expand a window to cover the whole screen?
> I couldn't find a GTK+ native way of determining the screen
> size, so unless someone else knows better here's how I would
There is a better way:
gtk_widget_set_usize(toplevel, gdk_screen_width() , gdk_screen_height() );
] [Thread Prev