Re: Maximize a window?

La plume légère, à Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 10:02:57AM +0100, heure d'inpiration,
Chris Wareham écrivait en ces mots:
> I couldn't find a GTK+ native way of determining the screen
> size, so unless someone else knows better here's how I would
> do it. Basically, I use raw Xlib calls to get the size of
> the default screen, and later on I set the size of the
> toplevel GTK+ widget with gtk_widget_set_usize().

With GDK, it's gdk_screen_width and gdk_screen_height...

However, to correctly maximize his window, one should use
WINDOW_HINTS for which you would have to learn a bit of the
Xlib (which I don't know at all...).

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.