Wheel mice

I recently bought a cordless wheel mouse from Logitech (it's just
great!) and started enjoying the freedom of a cordless mouse.

After it, I looked at that wheel and thought about actually using it. It
was not a pleasant task, I must say. There's a program called IMWheel
which translates the moves of the wheel to PGUP and PGDN keystrokes. It
works, but that's just too fucking ugly.

Then I thought about how to implement it's functionality in a coller
way: the scrollbar widgets, wich is part of GTK. If you guys look close
at a wheel mouse you'll probably notice that the wheel movement is
translated to buttons 3 and 4 of the mice.

However, I must say that I'm not going to develop anything because I'm
just not in the mood and wanted to share this idea with you hoping that
some of you make my cordless wheel mouse more enjoyable. (I hope so,
because it costed around R$ 160.00 - brazilian real -, about USD$ 75.00)

That's all folks!

	sighandler