Re: Determining width of a clist entry

Vlad Harchev wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Chris Wareham wrote:
>
>  You might also want to use gtk_clist_set_column_auto_resize instead of all
> this.

Maybe I should look more closely at the CList header file!!!

I think I'll mail the maintainer of the GTK+ tutorial, because the
section on CList's mentions gtk_clist_set_column_width(), and even
uses it in the main example to hardcode the width of a column. It
would be a better idea for the tutorial to mention
gtk_clist_set_column_auto_resize() and gtk_clist_columns_autosize()
as this behaviour is what most people probably want.

Chris
--
bite marks on the naugahide